Another HALLOWEEN Fun

Options
2Β»

Comments

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj Thank you for a fun contest 😊.

It is a beautiful cool evening, and the three friends decide to dress for Halloween and tell jokes.

Pirate Choo-Choo: Why did the pirate go to the Apple store?

Amelia the Witch: To buy apples for a spell πŸ˜‚.

Sheriff Hunter: To buy an iPatch, 🧐.

Amelia the Witch: Ooh, Ooh it's my turn. What do witches ask for when they stop at a hotel?

Sheriff Hunter: Broom Service 😁.

Pirate Choo-Choo: Aye mates I have a better one. They ask for a broom with a view🀣.

Sheriff Hunter: With pointed fangs I sit and wait. With piercing force, I proclaim my might I can eternally join with a single bite. What am I?

Pirate Choo-Choo: A Stapler 😊.

Amelia the Witch: No, it's Dracula πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ.

• merily
    merily Posts: 116 Level 3
    Options

I ❀️ the idea @PummyRaj

Ho,ho ho...in confidence, I trained our πŸ’ to steal all the πŸ“πŸ₯•πŸ β˜€οΈπŸ’¦ even more I teached him how to use Amelia's broomstick and get all the 🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭

Ahooy, look at his πŸ‘»πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ή β˜ οΈπŸ’€ what do you think we should choose for him...be aware and look closely on that 🧐one eye πŸ™ˆwhich has left on your πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Ώ faces because the goal is to winπŸ’•

• Cagnes
    Cagnes Posts: 1,435 Level 3
    Options

Guys finally Halloween has arrived, shall we go to that castle to scare the ghosts? (pirate)

Yes let's go, let's take our pumpkin lanterns! (sheriff)

I take my broom to do a spell so they will see who is scarier this magical night (witch)

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    Options

Choo Choo: Shiver me timbers, Mateys! Let's head over to the Pumpkin Patch to find some booty

Amelia: I'd rather fly over the farm on my broomstick and show those cropsies that pigs can fly!

Hunter: I'd rather arrest some skeletons and chew on their bones. First stop, the graveyard!

• swcompassionate
    swcompassionate Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Swab the decks me hearties. We are about to set sail and grab ourselves a bounty of cropsies but watch out Sheriff as the rotten cropsies are rebelling and causing all sorts of chaos. Maybe Amelia can cast one of her famous spells and make the cropsies clean so they once again become farmtastic.

• BuffaloGal57
    BuffaloGal57 Posts: 1,372 Level 3
    Options
  • BuffaloGal57
    BuffaloGal57 Posts: 1,372 Level 3
    Options
  • me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@PummyRaj Happy Halloween everyone..πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ Boo ❗

Choo Choo.... Alright let's get this straight...Amiel you are the flying Witch of Squeal Spell Valley....and Hunter your the Sheriff of Skeleton Bone, and me, I am a Pirate known as Blind Eye Birdie....

Time to terrorize the Cropsies, and take the candy from the Farmers and then Trick no Treat πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ’€ Boo ❗ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ’―

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
    Options

Choo Choo: Hey Amelia, how long have you been able to ride?

Amelia: Um, riding, why?

Choo Choo: Well, you have a witch's broom.

Amelia: But I fly with that. Riding is on horses, Have you confused?

Choo Choo: No, you can only fly if you have wings. But you are a pig, it has no wings.

Amelia: Anyway, I can fly with this broom and that's what I'm doing now. I want to go to the castle over there. It looks so scary. Is anyone coming along?

Hunter: Yes, I'll come with you. But I'm only allowed to do nonsense (like scaring ghosts) when I'm off duty. I think ghosts are not impressed by a sheriff.Β 

Amelia: ok, then let's start right after your work. Choo Choo are you coming with me?

Our plan is to take pumpkin lanterns with us and scare the ghosts with boos. I paint a mask on my face (black make-up around the eyes) and you Hunter, have to dress up as well.

Hunter: agreed. we meet at seven o'clock and I bring some garlic. Just in case ....

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?