I am not receiving my recharging when getting the prize boxes!! I am owed about 8 now!!!

Options
Mary_Thurman
Mary_Thurman Posts: 1 Newbie

I am not receiving my recharges when I get to a prize box or during special events!!! This has been going on for a couple of weeks and I have send y’all numerous emails. I want my recharges please

Answers

• Naduun
    Naduun Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have been having the same problem for weeks and it annoys me

• S_Motiani_
    S_Motiani_ Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Same with me too...have sent so may emails but no solutions at all...can just see the winning recharges bt thy dont add up at all...not right

• Evil_Aye
    Evil_Aye Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem, I win challenges over and over again and never receive the prizes / boosters.Β  I keep contacting "customer service" and never get a reply.

• Laura_Libby
    Laura_Libby Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am over level 1000 and have been playing over three years. King games keeps saying they plan to fix the issue and they never do. I am owed dozens of recharges based on what it says when you win...I just keep getting a big box of nothing. It used to be that you'd win 24h of free play when you beat all the levels in a side game. They took that away. Now you get six...

I think King needs to put a logical answer to this issue in their FAQ, pay up on the recharges, or take it off the "prize" screen. It's actually frustrating whenever I get a recharge message and it makes me wonder why I even bother to play anymore.Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?