Levels not opening

Options
Sherry_Shepherd
Sherry_Shepherd Posts: 10 Level 2

Wondering when Farm Heroes will be fixed?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,927 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Sherry. As far as I know there are no issues on the pc version that affect the game play itself. It could be a browser issue. 

Can you try all the help in this link here Loading Problems and let me know if it helps?

Thank you :)

• Sherry_Shepherd
    Options

Tried different browsers, clean history, uninstalled and reinstalled. Every time I click level 1961 I get a white line through the roadblock. And I am not the only one having this issue friends are also having the same problem.

• Lady_Choo
    edited January 2018
    Options

Its ok, its because 1961 has not been released on computer version yet. Sometimes players can play an episode ahead on mobile which is how others may be ahead :) Levels are usually released every two weeks so hopefully in the next few days it will unlock. 

• Sherry_Shepherd
    Options

new levels came out on tue of this week. I have friends that have already beat all the 15 levels. So that is not it I am ready to quit all king games

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Sherry it is correct. I know I am not on the top levels any more as I blog and cannot use boosters for it. But I have asked a player who I know is on the top levels and she has said 1961 isn't open yet.

In all King games they seem to randomly select a few test players that will be able to play the next episode ahead on mobile. I know one of our Super Users doesn't have that feature but many of her playing friends do. Are the ones who can access more levels playing on mobile?

Its just what they do, but as you are playing on computer at the top computer level then you are not missing out :)

Just in case, can you send me a screenshot so I can confirm, and if I am wrong I can pass it on to a King moderator for you :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?