Farm Heros level 1672 will not open. Cloud of smoke may be interfering.

Options
Gameon-2
Gameon-2 Posts: 13 Level 2

I have played this game with my 2 other player names ie Hopefulome and Gameon and had no issue. However having reached this step for Hopefultwo it is stuck not opening. I only play on the desktop version. Background smoke is blowing over 1672 which might be the cause.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Gameon, you are very dedicated to be on the higher levels with three accounts :O

There is an issue, and there has been a fix that is being released, unfortunately it doesn't seem as though it has been rolled out everywhere yet.

A workaround:

1. hover the mouse slightly above the level pin (where the stars usually show) this has worked in some cases but not all!

2. do you have access to a phone or tablet? It only seems to affect the pc version. 

Hopefully the fix will be in place soon :)

• Gameon-2
    Options

Thanks for that and suggestion 1 is not working and still to try 2.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Gameon, the fix should have been applied now. I would suggest that you clear cache and cookies, restart your browser and try again. 

I am not sure which browser you use, but I will give you a help link :)

If you're not playing via Facebook but just via the Kingdom, ignore anything about that but it all still applies too.

Games and issues

• Gameon-2
    Options

It is still an issue. Cleared everything and still a factor. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I am going to pass this on for you. I must admit, I am at a loss. If you have cleared cache, there was an update, so clearing that would have sorted it for you. At least the moderating team can have a look at your account and see if they can see anything :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?