Where did all my boosters go?

Marie_Sunshine
Marie_Sunshine Posts: 2 Newbie

This is my favorite King game - Farm Heroes Saga. I was playing yesterday and then all of a sudden, I only have 3 of each booster when I had a total of nearly 300 - about 20 shovels, 180 tractors or so, and I can't remember how many for the +1 and the booster that gathers all of 1 item.  How frustrating! I read similar questions and tried all suggestions with no success...please help!

Thanks

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Boosters can occasionally be lost due to several reasons.

As they are items saved directly to your device's memory, by deleting and reinstalling the game or resetting the device will delete your Boosters and also helps sent from friends.

Boosters can sometimes be lost with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself. They can also be lost because the device is an older model and no longer fully compatible with our games, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on.

I have sent you some new Boosters. They will pop up in your game on the device where you play the next time.

Have a Farmtastic day! 

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Boosters can occasionally be lost due to several reasons.

As they are items saved directly to your device's memory, by deleting and reinstalling the game or resetting the device will delete your Boosters and also helps sent from friends.

Boosters can sometimes be lost with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself. They can also be lost because the device is an older model and no longer fully compatible with our games, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on.

I have sent you some new Boosters. They will pop up in your game on the device where you play the next time.

Have a Farmtastic day! 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,490 Pet Rescue Moderator

Also Marie, King will recommend that you don't store too many so that if things like the above happen, you don't lose all your hard work :)

• Marie_Sunshine
    Marie_Sunshine Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Crazy Cat Lady

It does suck but now I know what can happen. At least I didn't lose any green beans or gold bars. Thank you for the boosters you were able to give. 

Chicken Slayer - you are right. Guess I was being a booster hoarder.  I enjoy being able to use the boosters whenever I want and know I have a cushion, but you give sound advice!

Thanks again...happy playing !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?