Blue 1+ move booster

Padawanmom
Padawanmom Posts: 2 Newbie

Have been receiving this different booster on Farm Heroes lately. It does not appear anywhere on my game to use. I still have a space on mine that is "locked", is this where it is supposed to be?  On egg levels I have crack egg booster.  Also I can't find any info anywhere that this booster even exists!  Help please!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi I have a link here : Boosters! That explains each booster and how it works. i hope you find it helpful :) If it doesn't cover it can you come back and let us know, but also upload a screenshot of it when you receive it :) 

• Padawanmom
    Padawanmom Posts: 2 Newbie

Not sure what happened, but I am no longer receiving the blue 1+ move booster (yay!) and am now receiving the yellow 1+ booster that adds 1 to all cropsies again!  Maybe this recent update fixed it. I still am not clear on what the other booster was but just glad everything is back to normal!

• Lady_Choo

Well that is something :D I wonder if they were testing again? or it was just a special. 

Unfortunately we don't always hear about things until we ask. There needs to be more communication from the studio :)

• Lady_Choo

Hey, I had a thought. It happens sometimes lol.

When this booster appeared, was it in the list of lives/beans sent or requests for lives. The request box when you open the game?

If so, a duh moment for me. Friends sometimes get the option to send extra moves to their friends, these will come up in the requests and sit on your screen until all used. They usually add 2 moves though to the level. You cannot choose when to use them or ask for them though :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?