Lost connection

2Β»

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @Xena1309πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Harvest Rush pop-up!! And, I agree with you about not reinstalling the game. And, I will not recommend "factory reset" at all.. because, it will be as if you have a brand new phone in your hands😢 I did that once a long time back and learnt from that mistakeπŸ˜…

Can you show me couple of screenshots of that Harvest Rush pop-ups?

Other features of your game -- Daily Bonus, special events, Farm Pass, Episode Race -- are all those working fine OR are you having any issue with them?

Can you reply with these details for me please?

To reply back, simply type your comment in the blank box (just like you did earlier). To post the screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the dayπŸ₯•πŸ₯•

• Xena1309
    Xena1309 Posts: 3 Newbie

OK here are the 3 screenshots I've taken, the first one comes up, then you have to tap tap tap keep tapping the screen until you get the second screen shot, then the last is the opps one, doesn't matter if I have wifi on, data on or both, still does the same thing... very frustrating, it does it all the time, if you go into and of the icons down the bottom, like to check your quests etc, the next page you get up to get back to the map, is the harvest rush error again and again :( Really really frustrating, it's getting to the point that I don't want to play the game anymore sadly. :(

• Xena1309
    Xena1309 Posts: 3 Newbie

OK here are the 3 screenshots I've taken, the first one comes up, then you have to tap tap tap keep tapping the screen until you get the second screen shot, then the last is the opps one, doesn't matter if I have wifi on, data on or both, still does the same thing... very frustrating, it does it all the time, if you go into and of the icons down the bottom, like to check your quests etc, the next page you get up to get back to the map, is the harvest rush error again and again :( Really really frustrating, it's getting to the point that I don't want to play the game anymore sadly. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?