Why don't I get my stars when I pass a level I had to go back and do? And no beans either. :(

Options
Marcia-10
Marcia-10 Posts: 11 Level 2

I love playing this game :)  When I get to a level that says I need to go to level 66 in order to get the polar bear.  I have been there and says that I passed it, but the stars and beans don't show up.  On some other levels, I passed and got no beans. Please help me :)   

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Marcia, 

You only get beans the first time you reach a star, unless you beat the level with more stars. You're talking about companions right? So if you already passed the level with one star, and pass again with one star, you won't get any more until you can pass two stars. 

Sometimes you need to get different levels stars as well to get animals. Because you get all 3 stars on a level, doesn't mean you have unlocked it as you need to get different stars on 3 different levels if you get what I mean. It should tell you how many stars when it tells you the level. 

With the levels that you are passing, the very first time, are you not getting beans for them? Can you tell me if you are playing on app or on computer please :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    edited April 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Marcia, 

You only get beans the first time you reach a star, unless you beat the level with more stars. You're talking about companions right? So if you already passed the level with one star, and pass again with one star, you won't get any more until you can pass two stars. 

Sometimes you need to get different levels stars as well to get animals. Because you get all 3 stars on a level, doesn't mean you have unlocked it as you need to get different stars on 3 different levels if you get what I mean. It should tell you how many stars when it tells you the level. 

With the levels that you are passing, the very first time, are you not getting beans for them? Can you tell me if you are playing on app or on computer please :)

• Marcia-10
    Options

sooooo how do I go about getting the companion for level 66?  I am frustrated :(  I play on the computer and android app.  Why aren't they the same info?   

thanks for responding

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I have some tips on this guide here that may help Level 66 are you saying the app and of are different versions? Sometimes they change levels but not always on all devices at the same time. 

I have reported the beans issue just in case but can I ask you to do some troubleshooting as they will ask if you have. 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

And can you let me know the devices and OS versions you play on please.

Thank you :) 

• Marcia-10
    Options

I do not understand this statement.  Sorry....    Sometimes you need to get different levels stars as well to get animals. Because you get all 3 stars on a level, doesn't mean you have unlocked it as you need to get different stars on 3 different levels if you get what I mean. It should tell you how many stars when it tells you the level.  I have the first 2 companions for level 66.  I have played many times and used many helpers and spent alot time trying to get the polar bear.  Most of the time I get sent back and had to redo the first and second levels again and again.  Something is not working for sure.  

• Lady_Choo
    Options

So it’s not saving progress for the first two stars? But you have the companions unlocked for the first two stars? 

What I meant was in the farm club you need stars from 3 different levels to unlock each reward..not all 3 stars from the same level :) I’m sure you know that but mentioned it just in case as some do not.

can you add screenshots so if it is an issue I can pass them on please :)

im away from home until tomorrow but when I am back I will go and look and upload mine to see if they look the same as yours.  

• Marcia-10
    Options

Could not upload file.    Keep getting this message.  (Try again later. ) I have tried to upload the screen shots but am not being able too. :(  it’s not saving progress for the first two stars.  When I go to 66 most of the time I have to redo the first 2 companion stars before I can even have a chance to try for the polar bear.  I do have  the companions unlocked for the first two stars.  TYVM for taking the time to help sort this out.  :)

• Lady_Choo
    edited April 2018
    Options

Have a look at this Marcia to see what I mean, you can do it with 3 shovels but you need patience and take your time.

Level 66 video

• Marcia-10
    Options

thanks the video did help, although your screen did not match my computer game screen or my phone screen.  I understand about the 3 stars now.  I appreciate everything.   :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Glad to hear about the video helping and that I cleared up the 3 stars thing :)

Was my screen hugely different? It sounds like King have been making changes but they don't change them for everyone at the same time :( I only did mine the day I posted it. They often tweak amounts, so if its just crop differences I don't need to panic lol.

• Marcia-10
    Options

yes the screen was totally different...    And So on the computer on the left it shows farm club and daily bonus.  On the android it shows events and quests.  Why is this happening?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?