Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Unable to get back to my level

veidrizi
veidrizi Posts: 12 Level 2

I am unable to return to my level on Farm Heroes Saga. It says all the time "there was a connection error. Try again in a bit." when I try to connect it to facebook. My connection is super fast. I have tried mobile data too, still same issue persisting. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, it's still the same thing. I can't even click customer care on the game because it says "something is wrong with your connection. Please try to connect again". It's very upsetting considering the level I'm in. Help!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,318 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2023

Hi @veidrizi good morning, I am so sorry you are having issues. Can you tell me a little more? Which device are you playing on? have you connected your Facebook account to a kingdom account?

Could you also check your game settings on the Facebook app too to make sure they are active (you will find them in settings under apps then fhs)

if you are playing on android, have you tried clearing the play store cache as well as system cache before reinstalling it? (Making sure that you reboot your phone in between)

Could you tell us which version of your device and operating system you have and the app version please 🤗

• veidrizi

Hi. FHS on Facebook seems to be active. Please check attached photo.

It was connected also before because I had saved the progress of the game, I'm at level 1630. I don't know why it was suddenly disconnected from FB and now it won't let me in.

Game version: 5.99.5

Android version: 13

Please help 😣

• veidrizi

I also did what you mentioned above about clearing caches and rebooting but the issue is persisting. I don't know what to do anymore 😢

• Lady_Choo
    edited March 2023

Sometimes its just a connection issue between your phone and server but it shouldn't be going on a long time.

Can you remove FHS off your list of apps, so you take the app off Facebook and uninstall the game again.

Have you got the facebook app on your phone? If so, remove that too. (Don't ask me why but the CMs advise it and for some reason it helps lol)

Clear play store cache and system cache, reboot your phone. Reinstall it and try connecting to Facebook. I know you have already done it before but now we have taken the app from Facebook, doing this has cleared everything. It will ask for permission to connect to Facebook again and fingers crossed 🤞 this time it will connect!

If it does, you can put the FB app back on your phone again too.

Removing it from your Facebook, won't delete all your progress saved don't worry! Its still stored. Sometimes even for years but I wouldn't count on it being there that long lol. For a few minutes its fine though. You've already uninstalled it so any boosters you had will have gone anyway, but hopefully when we get you back connected, progress willl reappear.

There is a possibility though if it hasn't been connected for some time that it hasn't been storing your progress, in which case, I will give you the next step. Lets get you connected first! 🤗🤞🌷

• veidrizi

Initially I didn't have the Facebook app on my phone and installed it later cause I read so somewhere. So with and without FB app it gave the same error message.

However I can't procceed with "hopefully the progress with reappear". If the progress doesnt appear and I am back to level 1 what am I supposed to do?

• veidrizi

I don't think it's much related to Facebook because it doesn't even direct me to customer care when I click on it. It says "something is wrong with your connection. Please try to connect again".

• Lady_Choo

If progress didn't reappear (although it really should) we would get you to contact the team via the contact link I have here, and they could manually put you back up so don't worry! This game sucks everything out in its addiction so you don't want to start again, I understand that.

Were you synced with the Kingdom? That might be another option temporarily?

You need to access King.com via a browser though and I think it might have to be on a computer but I could be wrong!

• Lady_Choo
    edited March 2023

Argh my post has gone into postal approval. I am so sorry for the delay. I don't even know what the trigger was! 🙄 I am going to send you a PM and see if it gets to you that way!

• checks665
    checks665 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having trouble with level 1925 I have completed this level about 6 times and have went on and played the other levels after that and every time I have to update my computer it takes me back with level 1925. I have been as far as level 1929 and had to update my computer and brings me back to level 1925. I need help

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,559 Candy Moderator

Hello @checks665 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game 🙁

First of all, I just need to make sure that you are playing Farm Heroes Saga! If so, you said you are playing on a computer! Is it the App version OR on Facebook?

Please post your reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?