Alpha betty facebook sync troubles

Options
Johnnyvp
Johnnyvp Posts: 1 Newbie

While playing alpha betty, I can't see my friends in the invite list. Also when playing new and old levels, the score isn't updating anymore. It doesn't matter if I play the game on my android device or on facebook. When I beat my listed friends highscores it doesn't show up.

I tried with two facebook account, different computers and two different samsung android smartphones. Tried everything that I could find on the support pages, like un-install and install again (facebook and alpha betty), updating, etc...

I'm out of ideas what I can do to fix the problem.

Best Answer

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Johnnyvp! The friendslist issue is a problem a lot of games are having right now and, as far as I know (don't quote me on that though), it's on facebooks end. We expect to see it solved soonish. As for the score issue: we recently made a change that broke it, and the score of a given level is displayed in the previous level popup (don't worry, your new highscores are save, keep up with the good work). We're aware of this and are fixing it right now. Not sure if we'll be able to get in April 25th release; if we miss it, expect it to land around May 10th.-------------- Thank you for posting, hope your questions were answered :) !

Answers

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Johnnyvp! The friendslist issue is a problem a lot of games are having right now and, as far as I know (don't quote me on that though), it's on facebooks end. We expect to see it solved soonish. As for the score issue: we recently made a change that broke it, and the score of a given level is displayed in the previous level popup (don't worry, your new highscores are save, keep up with the good work). We're aware of this and are fixing it right now. Not sure if we'll be able to get in April 25th release; if we miss it, expect it to land around May 10th.-------------- Thank you for posting, hope your questions were answered :) !

• Abe_Vetty
    Abe_Vetty Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

The scoring issue appears to be resolved in the May 10 2018 release.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?