how to play alphabetty level 91

Options
normajean8
normajean8 Posts: 41 Level 2

I dont know how to win at level 91. how to play?

Best Answer

• meganellie1
    meganellie1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Level 472 is stuck it will not let me wipe out a plate keeps flashing on 2 Dane lvel472more than 20times now and cannot fix the prob Alphabetty not responding very frustrating can anyone help

Answers

• meganellie1
    meganellie1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Level 472 is stuck it will not let me wipe out a plate keeps flashing on 2 Dane lvel472more than 20times now and cannot fix the prob Alphabetty not responding very frustrating can anyone help

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Options

Hey normanjean8! Try making words with the bombs first to clear them out, and then steadily work only clearing the letters below cheese slices. Not an easy task, but I'm sure you're up to the challenge!

As for you, Meganellie1, this level is about making diagonal line blasts, start off by clearing the central rocks, and then focus on making 5+ letter words ending in a diagonal move. It's hard indeed, but not harder than you can handle!

• normajean8
    normajean8 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

what are the bombs on alphabettty 91?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?