playing paradise bay on facebook windows 10 supposedly

jonkoot
jonkoot Posts: 4 Newbie

cannot even choose paradise bay, only game I play 

Best Answer

• jonkoot
    Answer ✓

not only cannot register through facebook, but game says I am not logged in and wont let me even invite friends or connect tells me to go back n log in/ amazing how for over a year I am able t play solo, yet cannot get one possibility through xbox smartglass ot windows 10 store or Microsoft store or king.com games no where is there anyt help at all, completely on your own,/fortunately my wife of 40 years died in December, giving me ample time to frustrate myself with this distraction I must say a heart felt thanks for the messed up game, it has rescued me from a serious manic depression which threatens to kill me yet, keep up the great work thanks agaion, , widow in seattle

Answers

• jonkoot
    Answer ✓

not only cannot register through facebook, but game says I am not logged in and wont let me even invite friends or connect tells me to go back n log in/ amazing how for over a year I am able t play solo, yet cannot get one possibility through xbox smartglass ot windows 10 store or Microsoft store or king.com games no where is there anyt help at all, completely on your own,/fortunately my wife of 40 years died in December, giving me ample time to frustrate myself with this distraction I must say a heart felt thanks for the messed up game, it has rescued me from a serious manic depression which threatens to kill me yet, keep up the great work thanks agaion, , widow in seattle

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hey Jonkoot.

Firstly, I am sorry for your loss, it must be an incredibly hard time for you and the fact that the game isn't working as it should be doesn't help. I do understand how its a pain not being able to connect to Facebook through windows as I have the same issue.  The bad news is its all king games and its down to something that Facebook has changed with their permission tokens. The team IS working on it though and hopefully it will be fixed soon. All windows users are affected. 

The reason why you cannot select PB in the tags is because it has its own forum as its different from all the saga games. You can find that link here

http://paradisebaygame.com/

Despite not being able to connect to Facebook if you have issues, you can access support from within the game too by clicking the cog icon.

You can add friends in the world market, but if you are tec savvy, the members in one of the facebook groups I am in have been recommending using bluestacks. Its an android emulator which you install on your desktop. Its like a virtual tablet on your screen. You log in via google as though it is a tablet, then install Paradise bay and you log into Facebook as you normally would, but because its android, you should be able to see everyone then. Its not King supported officially, but one of my co-superstars uses it to video a mobile only game and the team are aware of it. Its perfectly legitimate too in case of any doubt. Had I not got a phone I can play on, I would be using it. 

You can find that here

Bluestacks

And finally, if you are looking for neighbours etc once you can get back through Facebook, I can recommend a good group

Paradise bay help add me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?