🤱 🤱 Let's celebrate Mother's Day in our Farm 🚜 👩‍🌾

Options

Comments

• Amychristineamy__
    Amychristineamy__ Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I am going to my moms house and making her dinner for Mother’s Day. We celebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 14th. I’m also bringing her some of her favorite plants and flowers.

• MommysMeltdown
    MommysMeltdown Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's & Dad's out there, because even though Dad's have Father's Day, there are a lot of them that do both jobs too. I say the same thing on Father's Day. I'm a Mom of 4 beautiful (dramatic, chaotic & wonderful, etc.) kids ages 14, 10, 4 & 1. My husband is hard at work driving a big rig, so he is home w us maybe 2 days/1 night out of the month, so it feels like I'm a single parent most of the time. It's been a hard adjustment for us all this past year. This Mother's Day we are all going to be with my Mom having dinner with her, my kids and my little brother. I also have a few older women in my Life that are extremely important to me, more so Mother's a lot of the time than my birth mother. I always call them to wish them a Happy Mother's Day, and I've made them something personal each myself that I think they will enjoy. I've found as I've gotten older I don't care so much for any drama in my relationships, which is why I really enjoy spending time with these older women, not only that, but they have a lot of wisdom to teach us. I find we can really help each other. We Mom's love you all! Even if you're not our own kids! I'm sending out a hug to each of you who wants one, or whomever needs one! ❤️

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

In our country (Germany) Mother's Day is always celebrated on the 2nd Sunday in May, this year on May 14th. My mom never put much stock in Mother's Day, it was important to her that she was always loved and honored. Unfortunately she passed away 14 years ago and her gift will be a bouquet of Anturias. She loved these flowers very much.

She is always with me in my heart and thoughts.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    Options

@PummyRaj

First I'd like to wish you a💐 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐Happy Mother's Day.💗

Don't know if it applies but it might even if you only have "fur babies" 😅

Thank you for your research and all of the information about this special day. 🤗💞

My Mother is gone and I miss her still and think about her every day.

If she was here I would have wished her an early Happy Mother's Day by now and would be making plans about when and what she wanted to do. I would have card and gift for when I saw her. We'd make plans usually for dinner at a nice restaurant and then go to a movie.

One year I won concert tickets to see Phil Collins and Genesis which wasn't that close to Mothers Day but she said it was enough..when it came around though I still took her out. My mother wasn't picky, she was happy to just spend time together. Sometimes she just wanted to come to my place, I'd fix something she loved and we'd sit, listen to music and talk after, till the wee hours of the morning. A few times she'd spend the night and we do it all the next day, dinner out and a movie or lunch and shopping. She was not a flower person so it was a card and clothes that she wanted or to just go shopping.

Tomorrow I will talk to her in prayer and hope she hears me. I have been and will light a candle by her urn and put on her favorite music, she loved the Rolling Stones, as do I. This would have made her happy in real life and hope it does now in Heaven. Love you Mom and always will. 🌺💗

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Happy Mother's Day ☺️

1) How are you going to convey the Wishes to your Mom this year? 🎉

With well wishes and a hug

2) When did you celebrate / are you celebrating in your country? 🌎

14th May

3) Are you planning to give a gift to her? If so, what is it? 🎁

A special gift card 🤗

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,941 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj what a sweet way to honor mothers.

This year I will just be calling my mom to wish her happy mother's day. She broke her shoulder blades and multiple vertibrate in her back right before Christmas so I go over and help care for her Monday through Friday.

In the USA we will be celebrating mother's day on May 14

The gift I got her covers all gifts that I would ever get her...birthday,Christmas, morhersday ect. I bought her a cell phone and put her on my cell phone plan. My mom has so much stuff that she doesn't need any more in the form of gifts. This is the gift that will last her a lifetime

• Tanu_chauhan_1001
    Tanu_chauhan_1001 Posts: 379 Level 3
    Options

1 I planned a lunch for my family specially my mother . My mom is the best mom in the world .

2 I celebrated mothers day in our country on 14 may .

3 I gave a card, flowers and a saree to my mom

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2023
    Options

@PummyRaj Here's one for you.....Where was the first place or rather the actual birth or the beginning of where Mothers Day started....hint it is where I actually live.......😉♥️💯

West Virginia

My Mother passed away when I was young boy, my dad raised 5 girls and 2 boys and now I am a single father raising my son and being mom and dad is the best of all the best of best of life experience there is and I love every single second of them......and I am so so happy indeed 😉♥️💯

I get to enjoy mothers day and fathers day thats the greatest of all greats in life.....🙂❤♥️💯

Sunday May 14 th is Mothers Day here in the United States of America oh yeah me and my son are going to the cemetery afterwards we are going out for a nice dinner and then relaxing at home, playing some games......the dinner is my gift from my son to me ❤

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

1) How are you going to convey the Wishes to your Mom this year? 🎉

I called her first thing in the morning to wish her a Happy Mother's Day and told her how much I loved and appreciated her for all the sacrifices she made for me.

2) When did you celebrate/are you celebrating in your country? 🌎

Today May 14th is Mother's Day here in the United States but in the Dominican Republic (where my family is from) Mother's Day is on May 28th.

3) Are you planning to give a gift to her? If so, what is it? 🎁

I bought her a roundtrip flight to visit the Dominican Republic and made reservations for her to spend a few days at an all-inclusive resort 😉

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,944 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj

I lost my mom several years ago. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my mom

I used to celebrate this special day by taking her out to dinner and shopping. Would gift her with box of chocolates and rose plant that would bloom every year.

Mother's day is held in May.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?