finished level disappear

Options
Lily-8
Lily-8 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hallo, I have finished Level 1259.  When I wanted to start to Play (a few hours later), I was back at Level 1257.

It took a lot of time and Boosters to finish Level 1258 and 1259! Can you please correct it so I can go on at Level 1260?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Your game might not have been fully connected if it failed to sync your progress when you completed those levels. Might be an idea to go through the suggested troubleshooting: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios

• hulda
    hulda Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I'm having the same problem, after endless tries on my mobile I managed to finish level 3582 on my laptop.  I made sure that I was connected to the internet, opened the browser again and started level 3583 on my laptop.  My game crashed so I opened it on my mobile again and saw only level 3582 as unfinished.  I opened my laptop again and then I was back to level 3582.  However, the three boosters I used when I finished that level are gone (fish, colorbomb and hard/striped candy combination).  I have been buying boosters for gold that I bought with real money so I am very disappointed that you King accepts my money but then doesn't record my progress.  If they take my boosts, they should also record the progress.  I won't be spendning any more money on this game if this isn't fixed. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?