✍ YOU decide level 6000- which option will it be?

Options

Comments

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,498 Level 5
    Options
    Level 2: Celebrate by the numbers

voted

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB

Some great design work!

My vote goes to Level 2, but I think it would all depend on the number of moves available for all three. I'm far from.that level and the number of moves will probably have changed if/when I eventually get there 😃

• Thmo
    Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4
    Options

Voted.

All three of them looks amazing! But #2 just spoke to me the most

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

I like all of them but 2 just looks like the easiest one 😉

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj you wonder about design 3. @FarmerB you leans towards design 3.

@QueenB says above the picture "noticed anything special about this level".

Look on the level. It must be sheeps behind the reminding (10) weeds because you have hay in it. So it´s not just fireflys, flowers and crackers. There must be sheep. Question is how many and is it white or black.

For me I voted for 2. Even do I have a long way to go before I reach the level. If it had just 3 flower, 5 fire fly and some cracker I could have voted for 3 but not nowing about the sheeps.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options

Voted.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,003 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Pia 🤗

I was not wondering about it… but bluntly saying “no” to design 3!! When will they give “unlimited moves”? That is not going to happen 😂😂

As you know I am at 5400’s and the levels are becoming harder and harder; moves are getting lesser and lesser. We do not know how many moves there are, and what the goals are for level 6000! No matter if there are Sheep or not, the level seems hard as it is right now!!

As I have requested in “6000 level design” suggestions, I want enough moves to clear all the goals of the level, without buying extra moves AND we should not use any boosters!!

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 490 Level 3
    Options
    Level 3: It's over 6000

Hi @piaandersson 😊

I did wonder if there was some sheep under that grass because of the hay...but I thought the max number of blockers were 3 since that's what we were asked to give so I assumed fireflys, flower and firecrackers were the 3...however now that I'm thinking about it grass weeds are also a blocker, so I guess they are not limiting to 3. You could be right that there are sheep and in that case I would probably not choose level 3 as that's just too much going on in one level, it has a conveyor too! Lol. I do like a challenge but that may be too tough and I know most want the 6000 Milestone level to be beatable without having to use a lot of boosters & extra moves. Good points!

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,086 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Not really sure about the sheep 🐑

I am a long way from level 6000 🚜🤠

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you Farmers for participating and sharing your votes, you're leaving your mark in the game 🤗

Just FYI, all levels have the same difficulty 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?