Friends??

Options
KeepTrying
KeepTrying Posts: 37 Level 2

I've recently started playing FHS and am currently on Level 116. I've yet to get any friends. Is this usual? Also, I have 4 requests for help/lives but am unable to send any. If I tick on the boxes, nothing happens. Again, is this usual at my Level? Many thanks for any help/advice.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @KeepTryingπŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

How are you feeling about the game so far? Do you like the cropsies (the vegetables & fruits we collect), and the flowers, and other blockers?

With regards to "Friends" in your game, I will need few details...

1) Are you playing on a mobile device or on a computer? If you are on a computer, are you playing the Browser version (Google Chrome / Edge, etc.,) OR through Microsoft Store App?

2) Are you logged in to the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?

3) When did you start playing the game?

4) You said you have 4 requests for you to send lives. Can you show me a screenshot of those requests?

Let's start with these details and figure out what's going onπŸ‘οΈ

** To reply back, type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻

• KeepTrying
    KeepTrying Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for getting back. I'll answer your questions in order:

1. I'm playing on a PC. Downloaded the game from Microsoft Store - pc using Edge.
    2. Logged in through King.com
    3. Started playing a couple of weeks ago.
    4. Sorry but I can't send a screenshot of the 4 requests I've had to send live. As my responses to send didn't do anything, I deleted them last night as I thought there might be a fault... Sorry.
    5. With regard to the game itself... I love it. However, would be nice to have the opportunity to win more gold or to earn more at the end of each level (similar to Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga). No real incentive to finish each run for just 5 gold bars.

Hope that helps. Thanks again.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @KeepTryingπŸ‘‹ I apologize for my delayed responseπŸ™ƒ

1) I was a bit confused at first as you said you have downloaded the game through Microsoft store, and also playing on Edge;

** But, since you are logged in through Kingdom account, I am thinking that you are playing only the App versionπŸ™‚

2 & 3) When we are playing the game through King account, the game itself provides us some random friends. Sometimes, it will take a while for that to happen. And, you said you have started playing the game only couple weeks ago. I would give it couple more weeks and check back!

** Many players log-in through Facebook as it is much easier to get friends. That could be another reason for the delay to receive friends in your game!! (But, I will ask our Farm In-charge about itπŸ‘οΈ)

4) No need to be sorry! You did not know that we would need to see those "Lives requests"!! It will really help me to see the requests! I am logged into my game through King account and I would like to compare with the live requests in my game to check what might be wrong (hope I made sense)!

** I am sure you will receive some requests again! Can you please take a screenshot at that time and post here?

5) Glad to know that you are loving the game😍 Until few months ago, the first prize in the Episode Race was a single Hunter booster (the Purple dog). It was changed recently and now, the first place winner receives Gold Bars.

** Since it is a new change, the Farm game Studio tries to run tests and see how we like it. I think because of that, some receive 5GB (like you), some players receive 9 Gold Bars, some receive 12 GB and some receive 20 GB (I am in 12 GB group). Don't worry! I am sure that you will be moved to the other group sometime in futureπŸ‘οΈ

Since you have joined our Community and getting used to it, would you like to join our Farm contests? We run at least one contest every week, and the prizes are usually Gold Bars and sometimes, it will be Gold Bars + boosters.

If you are interested, please take a look at our --> current contest <-- (click on the Green colored letters).

Please let me know if you have any questions. In the mean time, I will ask our Farm In-charge about the "friends" while playing through Kingdom account.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻🌻

• Madhouse
    Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Many thanks for all the feedback. It's now been almost a couple of months since I started playing and I'm still without any friends. Could it be something I said?? I don't want to log on via Facebook (I don't do any social media) so any help will need to be via King.com. I have friends on Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga so what happens on those that doesn't happen on Farm Heroes? Thanks again.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Madhouse πŸ€—

I have just realized you and @KeepTrying are sameπŸ˜…

I have just answered to your other question here β€”>https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/408635/no-friends-after-c-8-weeks#latest

I need your game ID number. Please write it down here OR in above thread (the green lettered link) πŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?