🦹‍♀️🦹 New Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• TTT
    TTT Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m stuck and can’t complete a companion level because of this awful feature. is there any way to turn it off at all? I used to love this game. I am also ready to quit until it’s removed.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo I don´t have the new hero meodes, maybe because I haven´t updated my game for a while. And don´t gonna to before this is solved.

But I have seen two pictures in the community in discussions, that I can´t find now. They have two buttons. One had button that had a green marker and the other had a red cross. You should pick one, don´t know wich one, to choose if you wanted to play hero mode or not.

The other picture I saw also had two buttons. On one it was written play hero mode the other said skip hero mode.

For me I think that have two buttons would be best. You then can choose. Or do like that they did with the speed changed.

When it comes to hero mode. It would be good if you can choose. Like when I do quest and have got what I want I can skip the hero mode and still have my life left. But if 1-2-3 grow is in the game I would like to play hero mode to be able to get more crops. And now whit the new farmers market, when you try to improve old levels you need hero mode to be able to improve the level.

So I think the best thing is to make two buttons so players can choose. It should be up to each player how he/she want to do.

• TTT
    TTT Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Part of the joy of hero mode was getting the extra moves and maximizing points. This change fundamentally changes a mechanic that basically makes it impossible to complete the companion quest on level 1065.

I need that 3rd companion for another level and have “completed” the level with between 9 and 13 moves left several times and only ever get 2 stars when I’m sure I could have finished the level and gotten the companion given the chance to play on my own…I can’t even pay my way out of the level. Doesn’t matter what boosts I have.

Getting to play through hero mode is part of the reason I liked FHS more than Candy Crush. This is a game breaking change of game mechanics.

• Steel_Rose
    Steel_Rose Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options
  • annecroquete
    annecroquete Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

* 😓😓😓😓

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Rankin0121
    Rankin0121 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been playing this game for years. The mo chagrs are horrible. I buy bars at tomes to get past a level but now i feels its just a money game. Im do disappointed at all the changes. Wont be playing much withe the new changes and will not be buying any add ons.

• Cloudwarrior
    Cloudwarrior Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i agree the skip hero mode is annoying... there seems to be too many changes, with the only reason being to try and generate more income. shame

• heathermonigold
    heathermonigold Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This really does mess up the game for me. I liked playing the extra moves I’d saved at the end of the level myself. It made me feel like I’d earned a reward for playing well. Now the dog comes and just plays it for me. I feel deflated.

• SuperVicki
    SuperVicki Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

@Lady_Choo When will this test end? It's been over a month now. It's terrible, horrible, no good and very bad. Many players are leaving the game. We all hate it. Please, please beg the developers to make it STOP.!!! We want Hero Mode back the way it was!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?