Am I the first person reaching level 1965

Options
XOMOROD
XOMOROD Posts: 10 Level 2

The level 1965 is impossible to pass and I find no evidence that any body else has passed this level. I  don’t even get close to what the level requires!!! Do you guys even check these levels before releasing them? Because I commonly see that you guys have to revise a level after it is reported by users (the same issue on level 1963 two days ago). I quit the game every time I reach one of these levels and return in a week or two. Please tell me if I have to waste my time challenging a level for a week before it gets fixed, so I  stop playig for ever ! Games have to be joyous but these time wasting is not fun. I think many of other users have the same problem. 

Best Regards,

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,507 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi XOMOROD, I quite agree with everything you say!

Passing this over to the team for vital feedback. I know the care team are sympathetic and are passing it all over to the studio :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi XOMOROD, I quite agree with everything you say!

Passing this over to the team for vital feedback. I know the care team are sympathetic and are passing it all over to the studio :)

• XOMOROD
    XOMOROD Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Thanks the tech team did a good adjustment. With a little help from the boosters the level was solved in less than 10 minutes 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Well that is an improvement then, well done :)

• subha.basu2
    subha.basu2 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

When was this revised? I could not pass it at all.

• krystlerose
    krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
    edited August 2018
    Options

Was able to get through it with 1 extra life and boosters.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Well thats something Krystlerose :)

• advait
    advait Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    my grandfather is at level 1003 in farm heroes super saga and at level 2293 in farm heroes saga   NO LIE!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
  • advait
    advait Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    my grandfather is at level 1003 in farm heroes super saga and at level 2293 in farm heroes saga   NO LIE!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Well done to your grandad @advait :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?