Application bug

2»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

Gah! I know you already tried it but since the update have you tried removing it, clearing android cache.. reboot and reinstall again? Just in case the updated game is using the old cached data. Android saves data in case you might reinstall.. so once you install the game before you got play go back to settings. Apps. The game app, storage then clear cache and data then try loading it up. Let me know. 

It could be the age though. With all the devices out there the games always run better on newer models because they have to compete with other games and new technology :/ 

• Lady_Choo

P.s I will pass it over again and Mark can query it with the studio. 

• Louise_Voorhagen
    Louise_Voorhagen Posts: 10 Level 2

I have reinstalled the game again and cleared the cash and everything is working again. Thank you for your help!

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

That is excellent :)

It might be something you have to keep doing to keep it going, so don't save too many boosters that's the only thing. 

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Louise,

Since the incident happens on both your Galaxy tab S2 and Samsung S6 I was wondering if there were any apps or similar configuration on the devices? It could be VPN software, network configuration, software to manage devices or similar. 

I'll keep an eye out for other players with similar issues.

- Mark

• Louise_Voorhagen
    Louise_Voorhagen Posts: 10 Level 2

I do not have VPN software, a network configuration or software to manage devices or anything like that. 

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Louise,

I'll do a checkup with the game studio if there's any issues with the game.

Until then I suggest you try creating a new user profile on your device - this will create a clean setup and from here you can install the game and hopefully it will work without any issues. If the issue is still there then I suggest you play Farm Heroes Saga on Facebook or King.com until the issue has been fully located.

Kind regards,

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?