Level 1970

Options
Farmer_yoz_
Farmer_yoz_ Posts: 36 Level 2

Any suggestions on how to complete level1970 would be appreciated.

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Farmer Yoz, I do have one, have a go at an older level, or try another game temporarily, just don't go far, its on the studio review list :)

• Bruno-3
    Bruno-3 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I have also noticed that pretty much 100% of treasure mills are impossible to finish. When they were introduced they were good, actually passable, but literally every single one of them I can barely get to level 4 and sometimes level 5 which is definitely impassable. I can't remember the last time I've actually finished one. I also noticed that on the other like challenges like pearl or whatever longer challenge you guys post I can only reach maximum level 7 and that's it, after that they are all impossible to finish. Please do something with that too. CheersΒ 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I will pass it on Bruno. I have found the same and level 9 of pearls paradise was ridiculous. It was certainly a waste of boosters winning the few there were.Β 

• Gameon-2
    Gameon-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I have passed this level with a couple of players and you do tick igniter at the start with 6 spades and focus on the 4 oyster shells quickly that are not at the bottom but the 2 on each side Once you clear these they will start dropping from the top so the bottom row of oysters are not so impossible as you only end up needing some of them. Collect your carrots to set off igniter when ever you can. I found you really have to multitask though overall.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Excellent tips thank you Gameron :)Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?