Extra moves for hard to win levels

Options
124»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,527 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

@WandaJoy most of us did not have the extra moves full stop. So the levels didn't get harder as such, it was just you noticed it more because you had the same moves as everyone else. The test ended but if it was successful, maybe it will be back!

What Level are you on? maybe we could suggest some tips?

• Peppermint672
    Peppermint672 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

I’m on level 5059. There is absolutely NO WAY to even get close to winning with the number of moves. The only way to progress is to buy gold bars and then boosters. It shouldn’t cost $5-$2o to win. Every weekend you can play to earn boosters. But again, you can’t win, so you don’t earn any booster!

I quit, somebody post when they bring the moves back.

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2023
    Options

Thank you for your feedback as regards the level being too hard. I will pass that over.

As regards the extra moves, do you mean the ones that increase when you lose a level? This was part of a test which has since ended. Hopefully it proved a success and will return but we don't have access to the studios data so we can only wait and see.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@sonne129 You're at liberty to do as you wish, but it is only a recent test and plenty of players who have passed the levels have never had the extra moves 🙂

• wbatgirlw
    wbatgirlw Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

It was a recent test? I've had 30 extra moves for as long as I can remember. And there are absolutely levels that cannot be played for free.

I've now uninstalled all King games due to their greed. I feel positive about my decision and I'm sure my bank account will thank me too!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Some tests can go on a while but you were lucky. Many of us have never had them at all.

Games have to be paid for, while we can play them for free, they cost money to make and run. The fact they thought of running tests like this obviously was to our benefit but like all things there is a good chance not everyone liked it so they will have to consider the data results before they bring a feature in permanantly or not. They haven't said they won't ever bring it back. We just don't know what the studio are thinking. If you choose not to play King games that is entirely your choice. They are a time sucker that's for sure!

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 490 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

I thought this went away for me too however it just takes a lot longer for the extra moves to start appearing. Keep playing the level over & over, hopefully you'll eventually get the +5 and once you see that, it increases pretty fast to the +30. That's what happens with me.

It may not be that way for you but doesn't hurt to give it a try. You have to play the level MANY times so be patient.

• Jon-7
    Jon-7 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I am on level 5269. Hard levels 5xxx are impossible to play without extra moves and a considerable amount of boosters.

Unfortunately playing this game isn't fun anymore ☹️

• Lady_Choo
    Options

We will pass your feedback on @Jon-7 we want the game to be fun still and I agree, while I never used them in farm (I am not as high as you so they will change by the time I get to them) I use them a lot in Candy and some of those are impossible without 😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?