Farm heroes saga crashes! Again!

Options
Thierry
Thierry Posts: 5 Level 2

The game crashes after the orange screen when starting up the game. Last time (two weeks ago) it happend asswell, i was in level 936! I had to delete it from my phone because nothing worked! Now iam in level 150 orso and same thing happens again.. Orange screen, loading and closes (no starting up the game!). I don't want to delete the game again, so please give me a proper sollution..... I have tried removing game, Update, restarting phone, waiting... 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,478 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Thierry, have a look at this link

https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-crashing-on-android

More often than not, uninstalling and reinstalling does solve the problems. Especially if the device is older. It is a proper solution and you will find that suggestion for any app, no matter what type of app or who makes it. Google play suggest that as a starting point too. 

You can get your progress back without starting again. Have you connected to Facebook or the Kingdom? 

I have an article about losing progress and how you can get it back :)

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep

• Thierry
    Options

Hi Chicken Slayer,

Okay, last time i tried to uninstall and then reinstall... I had to start all over again.. I do have a King account, but i will lose all my boosters. So this is not a proper sollution.

I have played this game for over 1.5 years and before two weeks ago never had a problem, now it happens for the second time.. So please update the game to the techical state of before, many people have these problems....

• Lady_Choo
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi Thierry, that is because the boosters are saved to your phone memory, so when the game is wiped, so are the boosters. They have to be this way though because it enables you to use them offline too. Unfortunately sometimes problems can happen with the game save on your phone  that are out of Kings control and the only way to solve is to install. 

As long as you log into the Kingdom, all progress will be saved, but I understand the booster problem with that. 

I have passed the post over to the team, hopefully one will see it in the next couple of days :)

• Thierry
    Options

Okay thanks for your answer, eventhough it is still no effective sollution. I hope you can quickly solve the problems with the crashing game. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Me too Thierry. The trouble is, when not all players are having issues, it makes it harder. But the team will be able to contact the studio who will hopefully have already heard from other players. Have you got another device to play it on that you could use in the meantime? See if it is doing it there too?

• Thierry
    edited September 2018
    Options

No i don't have any other devices to play it on. Yesterday evening i reinstalled the game and just now it crashes again after the orange screen and loading :(

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Thierry,

Please let me know which model of Android you're using. Might also be good to know which version of Android you have installed.

Kind regards,

-Mark

• Thierry
    Options

Hi Mark,

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Android version is 7.0..  

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks Thierry,

I'll escalate this to the game studio. In the mean time I suggest you play Farm Heroes Saga on Facebook or KIng.com

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?