How to pass the level 1975

Options
Rosymeryme
Rosymeryme Posts: 1 Newbie

It's been impossible to pass the level 1975. Something is not right. I'm getting tired of this level. It's to upsetting to get trying and trying and go anywhere. Please King fix the bug .

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening Rosymeryme, this level is on the list to be reviewed :)

• XOMOROD
    XOMOROD Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Good evening Rosymeryme, this level is on the list to be reviewed :)

Dear chicken slayer. This level was fine on my iPhone till about 5 or 6 hours ago while I had problems on my iPad.. I was going to report the iPad issue to be revised. BUT, unfortunately I see that this issue is now on iPhone too!!!!!As I remember the level had 25 moves with 14 flowers which could be solved with multiple attempts and some booster help.Now it is impossible again to solve it and we will have 2 days of time waisting!!! Why is this happening????
  • Teddee_Bear
    Teddee_Bear Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Good......because I’m stuck too!!!!

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

After 1968 every level is on the list to be fixed, because of the impossibility to finish. So sad, and unprofessional for such a huge organisation. Buying cold bars for the king it selves. Guess he needs toiletpapier of gold? 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

They are looking into all the current difficulties very closely but that is all I know at the moment. They do recognise there is a problem though and are looking into changing that with all levels :) 

• Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

It's so annoying that this keeps happening. I bought gold bars in the end just to complete 1974, only to find yet another impossible level. Seriously fed up with all of this.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I had heard rumours that it has got a little easier...so check the app store for any updates :)

• Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

I had heard rumours that it has got a little easier...so check the app store for any updates :)

Not easier yet.
  • krystlerose
    krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options

It isn't easier on any platform for me. I use kindle 10, iphone and laptop and all are the same with 18 moves 70 carrots, 25 water drops, 12 flowers which 4 have to be made and grown with water drops along with the two bees which first have to be moved out of way before the flowers can even be made from the water drops which is a few moves in itself. I don't have grower companion only water filler companion. Running out of beans from other levels so cannot always use the water filler. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

So sorry, sometimes they release changes slowly to gauge the reaction. All the levels have gone on a very very long spreadsheet over to the studio, and they are listening which is good. I don't know when things will change though as sometimes it seems quicker than others. 

Go back if you have less than 3 stars on some levels, see if you can improve and earn more beans while you wait?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?