šŸ¦¹ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¦¹ New Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• Biancasaurus77
    Biancasaurus77 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The new hero mode is frustrating and ruins the fun of playing after you win. It's so bad that a member of my team has stopped playing and won't come back.

Super bummed

• krissukas
    krissukas Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I agree, this ruins the game! By exactly the same reasons listed (hunting 3 stars, wishing to collect specific cropsies for a contest, getting 3 stars in past levels, after all), it is such a disappointing change :/

There could be an option to choose between two modes, if someone actually finds it needed at all, but not like it is now. Make us happy, take it away please!

(After YEARS of playing, this change is so upsetting that I even bothered to make an account here to post this feedback...)

• Lucie3
    Lucie3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

9 gold coins for 5 extra moves, 1 move needed, 4 goes to hero mode. Wow! This is precisely the reason why I'll just use up what I have and never buy another gold coin. I've got a lot of patience and will play a level 30, 40, 100 times before I win, before I spend one more cent.

• 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 554 Level 4
    Options

I've stayed out of the Community for a long while now because I had issues with the "new" improvements that made the game less enjoyable. And I had technical issues that never got fixed. Then to top that off I was constantly getting bombed with emails that I couldn't opt out of certain ones, I had to stop all of them. So when this New Hero Mode, I didn't have the Old Hero Mode, showed up in my game I decided to come to the community and see what was going on. And like everyone else, I literally hate this feature. I've been playing this game for a very long time and have seen many features come along and take away what has made this game great. And all we hear from the Community Managers is the same thing we hear every time a new feature is shoved down our throats, that the majority wants this feature and we have to accept it. Why are we even asked our opinions because our opinions never matter or change things back the way they were. So, keep up the great job (pun intended), of keeping your faithful players happy and wanting to keep coming back to play!

• Swill
    Swill Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I was stuck on a level and went into that bonus mode where you get boosters for every star earned if you beat the level I had two stars and three moves left when I won and this new hero mode ruined my chances to reach the third star. I'm quitting until they fix this.

• Headless
    Headless Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

I won't be buying any more gold bars until this "feature" is either removed or is at least made to be OPTIONAL. I'll stop playing totally once I use up the bars I have left too. This whole thing has made the game more frustrating than fun now. šŸ¤¬ There are plenty of other games out there I can play instead.

They have jumped the shark with this move IMO.

• Drageguf
    Drageguf Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes, It is ruins the game. It is a Nice feature if you can chose but not if it is done automaticly like in my game. So I am on a farm breake hoping they fix it. At the same time it would be nice og they change it back, so you kan her crops in farmquest for already finished games. When you are levet 4000+ the games are so difficult that it is impossible to win by crops in New games.

• TinyArtist8
    TinyArtist8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I donā€™t like the new hero mode. The old hero mode was annoying when I bought 30 extra moves to complete a level and only used like 2-5 then had to play out the remaining 25 moves. BUT! When collecting cropsies for tournaments extra moves in hero mode gives you an opportunity to get extra cropsies and 3 stars. This new hero mode will literally collect ONE cropsie and game over. MAJOR ROB. There has to be a middle ground. A choice to play out hero mode or end the game and let the dog collect the cropsies left on the board. That was my suggestion when I filled out the survey. Now that we have no choice, Iā€™d rather go back to the way it was.

• TheGaijinRoaming
    TheGaijinRoaming Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Lady_Choo

ā€˜You donā€™t know the answer to that, but the studios data will tell themā€™ is a very patronising stance.

The hero mode takes away much of the gameplay that people love. Many people have said on here that they enjoy replaying levels to get to three stars - or doing so to get companions. With hero mode on, this is simply not possible because it works against that. Any data that forcing it on people will show of their gameplay is that they stopped trying to get three stars or companions (I tried but itā€™s so frustrating) - and if thatā€™s the answer they wanted, thatā€™s what it will show. However, enabling a toggle to switch it off, will show them just how many people enjoy finishing the levels for themselves and trying to see what percentage completion they can achieve for example.

i could go on, but frankly it seems a waste of my time, and ultimately itā€™s offensive just how naive you, and apparently the studio, think we players are.

I also would try to answer any response to my previous input on this topic, but I canā€™t find it as this forum software and UI is so clunky and hard to navigate on a phone screen. (Why does the green + button remain over and blocking me seeing what Iā€™m typing when Iā€™m already posting, for example? If I was a teacher grading the current offerings my comment would be ā€œā€¦could do a lot better!ā€)

Yours feeling patronised and offendedā€¦

TGR

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,631 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Mobile I assume? That green button is annoying.

Its not about being naive or telling you lies. The data the studio has access to, which is a lot greater than just this community...said different things. it wasn't meant to be patronising, it was meant to be that they knew more than we did.

By the way, if you click on your profile, you can get to recent comments you made that way. It's an easier way of getting straight to where you last were šŸ˜‰

The studio haven't finished with the hero mode yet, we've been told that they are taking feedback on board and plan on evolving it . They just won't say when as there is a lot involved and we would be constantly nagging, but they are listening.

I do understand about the stars. I waste far too much of my life videoing game play and people prefer watching 3 stars so I am missing being able to do that too. But also it's about personal best šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?