Lost level progress

Options
Antoinette_K
Antoinette_K Posts: 1 Newbie

I lost 15 levels of progress. Game for some reason did not syn with FB. When openend I lost all the progress. Including all the gold bars I used to finish levels

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Antoinette!

Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your tablet, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your tablet. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back. 

Cheers :-)

• spoat
    spoat Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Hi lost my levels. I purchased a new phone I had save my progress and I put my account information in and the game started back level one. What went wrong?????

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good afternoon, don't panic. It sounds like you aren't logged in.

Were you using a facebook log in or the kingdom? Is that exactly the same log in as the old phone? You were definately connected (to Facebook or the kingdom) on your old phone? As those details will not carry over when you start personalising the new phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?