Level 2016 walgies

Options
2»

Answers

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

I just stopped playing, I give up. Will come back to it in a few months once everything is fixed. I rate the game 1 out of 10 now. This is BS how they act towards players

That's the solution Bruno!!
  • Elena_3_2
    Elena_3_2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

The moves had been changed from 12 to 21 but it is still not enough to collect all the water needed. The level need to be revised again. This is so annoying. I think I am with Bruno, maybe it is best to stop playing for a while and wait 

• Elena_3_2
    Elena_3_2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I had to use a lot of boosters but I passed the level. I am afraid to look at 2017...

• Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

It's still 12 moves for me on the laptop and the phone. I wasted money on it last night in frustration and desperation , but I still had more a few more to collect so had to give up on it. I will leave it alone now until it changes to something achievable without costing me more £'s. Fed up with this game now. They should check out all future levels to save us going through this so often.

• Jillie
    Jillie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Mine still 12 so gunna have to wait until they sort it. I’m not spending no more on it chasing the impossible 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?