Farm Heros Saga Level 2016 - Impossible!

Options
BloominFlower
BloominFlower Posts: 2 Newbie

How in the world are you supposed to solve this level with just 12 moves?  It seems to be completely unrealistic.  

Answers

• Jacqueline_G
    Jacqueline_G Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It is a joke!!!!!! 2 levels a week if we have to wait for they look at them......angryyyyyyyyy!!!!

• Angel_Myers_Long
    Angel_Myers_Long Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree it is not possible

• Chris_Voytko
    Chris_Voytko Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

So the number of moves were increased but I still can’t beat it because I have no beans and I can’t get any. I’m not spending money. I keep playing all levels but only once in a while do you end up with more beans. Not enough to use to beat level 2016. Just about done with this.

• kdanek
    kdanek Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Okay, here is how I finally beat this #%$@*! level: Playing on my phone, I clicked on a gift box (the one you get for coming back every day) that awarded me the parachute feature for 6 hours. I played as normal, then when I had about 8 moves left, I clicked the parachute, and down dropped a bunch of water drops. That, combined with having a full arsenal of helpers in my cache (including the "Remove all elements") helped me defeat Rancid. (just one star, though; not enough to earn the key to unlock the road barrier up ahead). 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there kdanek! Welcome to the Farm Heroes Saga community :waving:

Thanks for sharing your insight on how to complete the level  B)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?