Glitch in Level 66

Katesway
Katesway Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Support

Hi everyone! It's really strange, but I can't earn the moose in Level 66, even though I've successfully completed it many times. It won't let me earn more than the first star....the rabbit. Any ideas? Thanks so much for your help!

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator

Hi @Katesway and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍏 🥕

Sorry if something is wrong with level 66, I played it again but I have already earned the 3 stars and the polar bear!!!!

Did you update the game to the last version? Can you please specify your type of device if you play with your mobile or PC or Facebook? Ifvyou have saved your progress can you please try to play the level with a different device?

Many thanks for your answer 😊 😊 you can write in the white comment box below 🤗🤗

• Tree815
    Tree815 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having the same problem. I have been trying for days. I’ve gone on to other levels and keep trying to get the moose and polar bear.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @Tree815🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I have just tried the level on my laptop - Facebook browser version! And, you were right.... I could not get more than 1 star on this level!! And, the "new" Hero mode is not making it easy either!!

Which device are you using?

I will send your feedback to our Farm In-charge, so that they can report to the Farm game Studio.

If you have further comments, please reply back by simply typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍎

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@PummyRaj That is the new hero mode that do that you can´t collect 3 stars. Not even on the farm club levles. Milady wrote about the same problem in the thread about the new hero mode. Page 42. I can be wrong but I thing there is at least one more player that have the same problem. That they can´t collect all companions do to the new hero mode. So new players can´t get all companions (and don´t get the help from them) and thereby they not got the rewards in the club house.

🦹‍♀️🦹 New Hero Mode - Page 42 — King Community

• PummyRaj

Yeah! I know, Pia!

I have reported to the Farm Queen. Hopefully, the Studio listens to all our feedback and finds a way to help the players to get 3 stars on Companion levels (at least)!!

• piaandersson

@PummyRaj I don´t aspect that they will change. It have been over 3 month since the new hero mode came, it´s a month since milady wrote hers about companions, so they had plenty of time to change.

Only time I´ve seen so many player create account is when there have been big problems with the game. So that so many have create now should say the studio that they have made a big mistake. But no.

I´m in a way lucky because I don´t have the new hero mode, do to that I haven´t update my game. But on the other hand I don´t have event of any kind and can´t get it the way I usually do. That´s probably because I haven´t updated. But I will not update as long as this hero mode is.

• PummyRaj

Actually, the Farm Queen has reported about it! And, she found out that the Farm Studio is already looking into it.

Because, achieving 3 stars is important for the Companion levels, and not just us... they have received few more reports too😉

But, I guess it will take bit time for them to fix it!!

Talk to you later and have a lovely rest of the day🐣

• piaandersson
    edited September 2023

@PummyRaj I saw in the main thread that they are looking in to it, that 3 weeks ago that was posted. This thing that it take time, I don´t buy that. They know how the old hero mode wad made so it don´t take time to take the old back. Then they can start figure out how to change it so it will work in a new way if they now need to have it in another way.

I´m in another places there they build all by them selfs and it don´t take this long to build something new. Or take old back.

So the way the studio handle this. Well to be politie I can´t write the words that most fitting.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

I would assume that the programmning takes time Pia, and as other things have been added since the programming was changed, they would have to go back and redo it again so that everything else doesn't mess up.

• piaandersson

@Lady_Choo When you programmering something new that can take time. But when you replace an old one wiht the new you always make sure to have backup of the old one so you have a way out if something get wrong. Backup is a must to use when it comes to programmering. If you don´t have a backup that just stupid.

The old hero mode have been in the game for many years, with a lot of changes during the years, so to get that back wouldn´t be a problem.

My guess is that the thougt they just sit tight in the boat and waited out the storm. Because most of the time, when something change, the negative comments goes away and players get use to it. But this storm don´t go away it comes new ones. So they should have put the old back by now. If they for some stupid reason don´t want to get the old back (and go back to drawingboard) they have been able in this time to make it a option like some have suggested.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?