How do you use level progress?

Options
Brannif
Brannif Posts: 7 Level 2

Can someone explain the level progress to me?  I have no idea what we do with this I see it there but am clueless.

Also we only get beans, why no lives like in Candy Crush?  So that will help me out very much if you can answer that for me.

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Brannif! You'll need to beat Rancid the Raccoon on certain levels in order to progress.

In Farm Heroes Saga you can receive lives from friends but only if you're both playing the game at the same time.

Cheers :-) 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Brannif! You'll need to beat Rancid the Raccoon on certain levels in order to progress.

In Farm Heroes Saga you can receive lives from friends but only if you're both playing the game at the same time.

• Brannif
    Brannif Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thank you I wondered how that worked.
  • Wunderbaum
    Options

Good stuff :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?