We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

hi, for the last 4 days now i am trying to access my Farm Heroes Saga game on my Tablet and I cant?

Maggie_Fernandes
Maggie_Fernandes Posts: 2 Newbie

Every time I tried to start the game it goes into a loding mode then reverts back to my home page.

Best Answer

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2
    Answer βœ“

Have you tried the usual troubleshooting? Force close the game, check that you have the latest version of the app installed, restart the device. Also make sure that you have lots of memory left on your device, sometimes if you don't have much space left it can cause apps to freeze and play up. If none of these work, let us know what model device you are playing on.Β 

Answers

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2
    Answer βœ“

Have you tried the usual troubleshooting? Force close the game, check that you have the latest version of the app installed, restart the device. Also make sure that you have lots of memory left on your device, sometimes if you don't have much space left it can cause apps to freeze and play up. If none of these work, let us know what model device you are playing on.Β 

• Maggie_Fernandes
    Maggie_Fernandes Posts: 2 Newbie

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game before it worked

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?