Options
Ssheldon95
Ssheldon95 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why am I not receiving any ads ?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Ssheldon95πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Are you not receiving Ads at all OR you received Ads but, not any more?

Advertisements are still a feature that is in testing! The game Studios send the Ads to few groups of players for certain period of time. When that time is over, the tests are moved to other groups of players.

Nobody knows who falls under the test groups, as random players' lists are generated through computer system. To receive the Ads, as players - all we can do is --> (a) make sure that our game App is updated; (b) the device we are using has enough storage space (minimum 2 GB is required); (c) stay active in the game.

Hope this helps and clarifies! If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a Farmtastic rest of the day🌻

• Panayotov
    Panayotov Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Complete lies. I can see the pattern in your engine. The moment someone spend money on the game the ads dissappear instantly, and the game levels become unbeatable.is that your way to make players spend more money 😑I was spendeng a few pounds once in a while, BUT I'LL NEVER SPEND A DIME

• cakes_1714
    cakes_1714 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I haven't had any ads for over 3 weeks now. My son used some credits to buy moves and boosters for me and I haven't had any ads since. I have been playing this game for over 6 years and this is the first time I've never had ads.

• givelazco
    givelazco Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been playing for more than 10 years and I never have an ad. I knew about it recently because my husband started playing.

I feel disappointed, all these years playing without any help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?