We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

The black sheep on level 814 only moves some times

Kim_Bellotti
Kim_Bellotti Posts: 1 Newbie

Can you fix the black sheep on level 814 as you cannot win this level as the sheep won't move to the hay next to the water buckets - could have finished this level many times but simply can't move the sheep.

Answers

• Bonnie-3
    Bonnie-3 Posts: 4 Newbie

Wish they would fix this.  I am having the same problem myself.  Could have beat it I don't know how many times...but the darn sheep won't jump to the right space 1/2 the time.

• bigdougie0
    bigdougie0 Posts: 1 Newbie

Wish they would fix this.  I am having the same problem myself.  Could have beat it I don't know how many times...but the darn sheep won't jump to the right space 1/2 the time.

Same problem here, same on 815
  • Bonnie-3
    Bonnie-3 Posts: 4 Newbie

I was just getting on here to post that 815 is doing the same thing. Do they even answer this forum? Wish they would at least let us know they are working on it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?