No King games loading in Android 5.1

Options
CharlottPhillips
CharlottPhillips Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi,

Sinee I installed Android 5.1,none of my King games (Farm heroes, Bubble witch saga and Papa Pear) have got past the orange loading page. They just get stuck there. I java a Samsung galaxy note 2 phone. Is this a known issue? Is there a way to fix it? I'm not talking about playing via Facebook but the Android apps. They are all up to date. 

Thanks. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If your game apps were updated before your migration to Android 5.1, personally I'd uninstall them and install them again. Just make sure you've connected your game to either FB or Kingdom so that your progress is saved on a server and can sync to it later.

• lexuszze
    lexuszze Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

If your game apps were updated before your migration to Android 5.1, personally I'd uninstall them and install them again. Just make sure you've connected your game to either FB or Kingdom so that your progress is saved on a server and can sync to it later.

I am having same problem on android 5.1 on moto g (2nd gen). Also cant login to Facebook with alphabetty and MyVegas. After hitting connect, just reloads. This worked after android update 5.1, but no longer after app/games update. I have reported this previously numerous times! What is development doing to resolve this? You will lose (paying) customer
  • lexuszze
    lexuszze Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

On MyVegas also cant view video for 500 coins, it runs to 21 seconds everytime and reloads
  • Vignesh_Waran
    Vignesh_Waran Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The above graph displays service status activity for King.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?