Bonus level farm heros saga

Options
Wendy_Williams
Wendy_Williams Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot play the crown bonus levels that my husband is playing. Why can i not access them on my phone.

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

If it doesn't pop up automatically or after a manual update of the game then you won't be able to add it, believe me I've tried! That's what I was told in the end when I've asked for a previous weekend event, they don't get rolled out to 100% of people.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

If it doesn't pop up automatically or after a manual update of the game then you won't be able to add it, believe me I've tried! That's what I was told in the end when I've asked for a previous weekend event, they don't get rolled out to 100% of people.

• Thaddeus_Brown
    Thaddeus_Brown Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have an issue with the bonus levels as well.. On my iPhone 6s in iOS 9 it works just fine... But when I play on my iPad mini also running iOS 9 the bonus round crashes my game and I lose a try even though I didn't use one..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?