farm heroes level 732 missing element!! one poppy missing!!when wil this problem solved. ???

Options
Dietrich_Govers
Dietrich_Govers Posts: 2 Newbie

Does King have Customer Service to fix glitches within the game? Level 732 was working correctly yesterday and today there is an element missing that is key to passing the level. Customer Support should have better service for all the paying customers of Kings games. There doesn't seem to be a very direct way to get the message to King and definitely no way to know if we are being heard or if the message has been read at all. Not good. Sorry Gitte i copied ur text.

Answers

• Alana_Maranto
    Alana_Maranto Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi there, i have spoken to the customer service team and they have reassured me that they are trying to get the issue sorted asap

The problem with that is I am stuck on this level as well with my 24 hours of unlimited lives. Am I going to be reimbursed for that or do I need to contact Apple for a refund of all of my wasted gold bars and hours?
  • Dietrich_Govers
    Dietrich_Govers Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Dietrich and Gemma,

Thank you for pointing this out to us.

Our Game Studio is aware of this happening on level 732 and we found something similar on level 835 in Farm Heroes Saga too.

They are working on this as Gemma already pointed out - thanks Gemma ;-)

I thank you for your feedback regarding our Customer Support Dietrich. Please note that you currently can contact us through Facebook, Twitter, King Care and in-game support too. More channels might become available in the future.

We try to attend all our players in the best possible way.

Kindest regards

Tony - King Care Team 

this bug is bugging me two days now, when this taken care of? do hurry alright. you do now am a addict right!!? i need my fix. lol.
  • Skippy-2
    Skippy-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there, i have spoken to the customer service team and they have reassured me that they are trying to get the issue sorted asap

I have the same problem at level 732, element missing, cannot pass the level.. Wasted 24 hours unlimited life .. Pls help ...
  • wachotekeremata
    wachotekeremata Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Dietrich and Gemma,

Thank you for pointing this out to us.

Our Game Studio is aware of this happening on level 732 and we found something similar on level 835 in Farm Heroes Saga too.

They are working on this as Gemma already pointed out - thanks Gemma ;-)

I thank you for your feedback regarding our Customer Support Dietrich. Please note that you currently can contact us through Facebook, Twitter, King Care and in-game support too. More channels might become available in the future.

We try to attend all our players in the best possible way.

Kindest regards

Tony - King Care Team 

why is this issue marked as solved when obviously is not ?
  • Sandie_Fawcett
    Sandie_Fawcett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. Both on my Iphone and on facebook? Frustating!!!

2 days now, still not working for m . :(
  • Freddie_Köchli
    Freddie_Köchli Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Please help! It's frustrating. I have also 24 hours of unlimited lives...Why don't you answer at least about the actual stand???
  • Harold_Robinson
    Harold_Robinson Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

I realize that you are working the problem, but is becoming very frustrating for many of us users.
  • Kathilee
    Kathilee Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

It has been a few days now. Any status on a fix? This problem should not be marked as solved!
  • Sharda_Hosein
    Sharda_Hosein Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have unlimited lives for over twenty four hours and I cannot move past that level because of the poppy that is missing.
  • vaggelio
    vaggelio Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The problem is unsolved. How many days we must wait? Could someone answer this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?