Facebook synchronisation

Options
Hasan_Cicek
Hasan_Cicek Posts: 1 Newbie

I tried to synchronise my game to my facebook but i lost all of my datas. 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Hason-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• ktcass
    ktcass Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Hason-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

can i get a private message envelope? I posted my problem yesterday.
  • Wayne_Harrison
    Wayne_Harrison Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

The answer seems to be that King CLAIMS that you can sync across devices but actually either doesn't know how or can't be bothered answering questions about it - I assume the former.

• Wayne_Harrison
    Options

I feel qualifed to make this staement as I have been trying to get a response from King for weeks without any "Customer Care"!!

• Wayne_Harrison
    Options

Have a lovely week!

ALPHABETTYI reached level 335 of Alphabetty and that appears to be the end on Android tablets at least. While I was awaiting the extended levels available on Facebook (I am told) I tried to synchronise from my (slow) ASUS Nexus 7" tablet to my ASUS 10". Great result - both came up with zero. I asked KING for help/advice and these turds didn't even have the courtesy to reply or acknowledge my request. I am now back at level 110 on the Nexus and want to try synchronising again. Can ANYONE please tell me how to do this without losing all my levels yet again. King obviously don't know the answer or p-lain don't care. Help Please.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?