help level 1455 in farm hero saga is inpossible

Options
Sabine_Jones
Sabine_Jones Posts: 10 Level 2

ist just impossible to get the 280 water Drops even when I spend Gold bars and i do not get any rewrds of the farm Club for over a year now,please help

Best Answer

• Sabine_Jones
    Answer βœ“
    Options

I have done the Level 1455,it took 110 Gold bars,of all the bonusses you can Thing off I had about 8 and 51 shuffels.there is no possible way to get this Level done without spending a lot of Money.....bad News for this game

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Regarding the rewards, try signing out and back into Facebook/Kingdom, whichever one you connect with.Β 

For level 1455, don't give up. I was looking for some video content to help you but I think you're way ahead of a lot of people. I'm sure it can be done, just try to work out a strategy before you use more gold bars.Β 

• Sabine_Jones
    Options

i allways sign in with Facebook new.and no strategy willΒ  help

• Sabine_Jones
    Options

Regarding the rewards, try signing out and back into Facebook/Kingdom, whichever one you connect with.Β 

For level 1455, don't give up. I was looking for some video content to help you but I think you're way ahead of a lot of people. I'm sure it can be done, just try to work out a strategy before you use more gold bars.Β 

i allways sign in with Facebook new.and no strategy will help here,I start with 70 shuffels,7 more moves and all the bonusses there are and it still wont work.
  • Sabine_Jones
    Options

ist a Level that cant be done,you try it and you will see
  • Sabine_Jones
    Answer βœ“
    Options

I have done the Level 1455,it took 110 Gold bars,of all the bonusses you can Thing off I had about 8 and 51 shuffels.there is no possible way to get this Level done without spending a lot of Money.....bad News for this game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?