Facebook Sync on Farm Heros Saga

Ldiaz1800
Ldiaz1800 Posts: 13 Level 2

My King account on device is not syncing to my fb acct.  King acct is level 720 and FB acct Level 10

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Did you link the accounts through the settings in King.com?

• Ldiaz1800
    edited November 2016

I have tried several times. I removed the app from the face book page and delete the app. re-installed the app on my device and facebook account. The emails are now the same but the games are at different levels. I have also followed the video to help connect to facebook. still the accounts wont link. another point to consider when advising - At King.Com page I change my email address from old to new email. here at Car.king.com the account setting is still with my old email address. The two king web pages are not synced. In addition, the face book account email matches the new King.com email account under settings.
  • Ldiaz1800

I have tried to link through king.com. Both account won't sync. I have followed the steps to link accounts. Update all apps. Still the problem persists. Could some increase help.

• Ldiaz1800

Yes. I have linked through every setting possible. Its driving me mad!!!!! 1) King.com and face book setting is set to one email.2) Care.long.com is set using another email.Facebook and king.com don't sync. each game is at a different setting/level. I wish this process of customer service was simpler. HELP.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?