Level 1457 - Farm Heroes Saga

Options
Mrs_Mac
Mrs_Mac Posts: 33 Level 2

How are we supposed to collect crops when there are barely any on the board? The number of apples on this level are minimal and despite using the color collector booster, in 5 further moves only one additional apple appeared in the game I played. It doesn't help that the Manticor Companion isn't working as it is supposed to - we are paying beans for this and it is not delivering the extra apples. Please fix this level and the companion.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to build up the value of the crop by matching around it, but I am sure you know that by now. What I will say is, King release levels that can and are changed on player feedback. But if people don't complain directly, it doesn't always get heard. So if you have twitter, tweet @FarmHeroesSaga and tell them, and if not, I will give you the link to let them know.

I have told them (with video evidence too) of the manticore issue many months ago. But I will escalate it to admin for you :)

Contact King link

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to build up the value of the crop by matching around it, but I am sure you know that by now. What I will say is, King release levels that can and are changed on player feedback. But if people don't complain directly, it doesn't always get heard. So if you have twitter, tweet @FarmHeroesSaga and tell them, and if not, I will give you the link to let them know.

I have told them (with video evidence too) of the manticore issue many months ago. But I will escalate it to admin for you :)

Contact King link

• Mrs_Mac
    edited December 2016
    Options

Contact King link

I don't have a Twitter account but I did email King about the manticore a few days ago and I haven't heard back from them. Thanks for your help Farmer Tracy.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Contact King link

You are very welcome! I did hear back from a King admin, he said that the "team are aware of the issue, it will be fixed in time, but they are focusing on more important fixes and new levels for the time being" Not very helpful I know, but at least we know they are aware of it :)
  • Mrs_Mac
    Options

Contact King link

Thanks for the feedback. I would think that ripping players off with a half working companion would warrant an important fix - lol
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Contact King link

Yes me too lol.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?