Where are my reward companions?

I passed Level 551 with 3 stars and only received the Mole. It doesn't show that I also got the Salamander and Centipede. Why? Please help!

Answers

• Lady_P
    Lady_P Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2017

For anyone that is not seeing any changes, if you are playing on devices, then check your app store for an update. The game HAS been changed, I was videoing the level last night.

I have tried updating my device and apps as you suggested but am still not receiving my animal rewards despite getting three stars on this level
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Seriously? How long does it take to fix this? Still waiting .......
    An update was released not long ago that fixed this issue, have you already installed it?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello all,

Β Thank you so much for your patience.

In the next 2 weeks a new update for Farm Heroes Saga will be released which fixes this issue.

If you are playing on a mobile device, please keep an eye out for the next game update in the app store to get back to the adventure! As soon as the update is released then Facebook and King.com will be updated automatically.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

This hasn't fixed my issue at all. After all this time, I'm still having to replay levels and burning through a lot of lives, boosters and beans to earn the companions all over again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?