πŸ’­ πŸ₯° Share Your Favorite Farm Heroes Saga Moments!

Options

Comments

• ashilyas
    ashilyas Posts: 372 Level 3
    edited November 2023
    Options

My favorite moment was that when I saw different colors of fireflies...they are so πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,495 Friends Moderator
    Options

My favorite moment in Farm Heroes Saga was the day I won my exclusive avatar in a contest. Even though I am now a Moderator for CCFS, I keep my special avatar to remind me of my fond days as a Game Expert in FHS.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,411 Level 5
    Options

My best moment in FHS is the new graphics are really beautiful and also the new hero mode which are really well done and which I really love.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 20,721 Level 5
    Options

At the beginning of each game it is normal to face difficulty with time and concentration and practice becomes easy

The farm also faced difficulty with white and black sheep and bulls I was able to pass the difficulties

The important thing is to open my game and start playing

At what level do I see white or black sheep and bulls I get nervous I don't know why I feel nervous I say to myself Amon calm down calm down finish the level

Well, finish the first sheep, regardless of white or black, the second, the fifth, the bulls, the first, the second, etc., and the movements end.

It's okay to watch an ad and come back again, I want to finish the sheep or bulls

He suddenly blew with a movement away from the sheep or bulls he finished the level πŸ€”πŸ˜³

What how did this happen, look at the target, for example, 5 sheep or oxen only, and collect a certain number of crops, etc.

I realize at that moment my focus was only on sheep and I did not see what number was required but my concern was finishing the sheep or oxen

🀦🀦🀦

If I don't finish the second goals, my concern and focus will remain sheep and bulls on being ready to finish all the sheep and bulls in the whole game and I am waiting for the level to win

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Then I laugh at my naivety I jump and dance the dance of victory

For your information, this matter 🀷 is still happening to me

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,095 Community Manager
    Options

Heia Farmers, Happy Monday 🀩

Let's create a special set of levels based onΒ YOUR favorite momentsΒ in Farm Heroes Saga! πŸŒΎπŸš€

We know that remembering specific level numbers might be a bit challenging – after all, there are so many! But fear not, because we're here with a fun twist.

Instead of asking for level numbers, we want to hear about your cherished experiences and the levels that left a lasting impression on you.

πŸ’­Β Share Your Farm-tastic Stories:

Did you encounter a level that made you do a happy dance? Or maybe there's a level that challenged your farming skills in the best way possible?

Whether it's the cute cropsies, the tricky obstacles, or the sweet victory, we want to know it all πŸ’ͺ

Your stories will not only add a personal touch to the celebration but also help us create a level set that truly reflects the essence of Farm Heroes Saga.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,640 Pro Player 👑
    Options

There have been many, but unfortunately I have never noted them because I have been on a mission of some kind.

• carrotkings
    carrotkings Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Rancid is more challenging to me then the hard level and i like it

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,387 Level 5
    Options

I have so many favorite moments. It's always a good time on the farm. I love it when I get all of my sheep in their little hay squares. I like the bull levels and especially enjoy making them hit each other

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?