Level 1968 Candy Crush Soda Saga clearly isn't solvable.

Options
2»

Answers

• Alain_Buze
    Alain_Buze Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I figured it out! When you go to make the 4th and final line on the candy stick at the bottom, make sure it's a fish with a vertical stripe candy. That will spread the purple jam into the blank 2nd column, and then you can complete. Just tried on mobile and on king.com and both worked.

Merci Picklepuck, grace a toi je suis enfin passé. Mais ce niveau m'a coûté cher en lingots, etc ...
  • uberbink
    uberbink Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I figured it out! When you go to make the 4th and final line on the candy stick at the bottom, make sure it's a fish with a vertical stripe candy. That will spread the purple jam into the blank 2nd column, and then you can complete. Just tried on mobile and on king.com and both worked.

I was able to spread it with a striped lollipop once, but the second time it did not work. I think this has to be a glitch, or at least the game logic is faulty.
  • Debbi_Voight
    Debbi_Voight Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I tried with the fish and vertical stripes but it did not work because there are no candies in the blank spaces.

Regarding 1968. Pickle puck explained it well and that’s the only way it is solvable. Might take a few times
  • Lena_Lena
    Lena_Lena Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Didn’t work for me, fish and striped lollipop on ipad.
  • Renata_Nogueira
    Renata_Nogueira Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I tried with the fish and vertical stripes but it did not work because there are no candies in the blank spaces.

It doesn’t work for IOS

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?