Losing requests on Facebook on all games? Studio please read. KC users please comment!

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator

Many players are having the same issues with requests not coming through on Facebook and it seems to be worse again right now.

Cache and cookies have been cleared, game has been removed, cookies cleared and readded or Gameroom has been uninstalled, PC rebooted, gameroom reinstalled. 

Not just me, many complaints about it. Hopefully some will comment on here. I know we can play via King care but I don't have regular playing friends on there so it doesn't work.

I have over 1000 friends on FB. Most of them play. Normally I log on to find a lot of beans, when I run out of lives, a refresh and life requests are waiting. However mostly the last few days I refresh and its just two or three. So I use them and send out requests to all players. Wait a few minutes, get notifications they are coming through. Reload the game and find I either have none or again just one or two. Or requests from people wanting lives. 

People are sending roadblock requests and they are not getting returned. 

My Husband had roadblock requests from me that I sent over a month ago but they didn't come through to him when I sent them. 

They are sitting somewhere in cyber space.

I don't open my phone app because if I do no requests come through to Facebook at all for days. Meanwhile they keep building up and up on my phone and then it crashes. 

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,466 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

The game I notice this the most in is Bubble Witch 3 Saga, I prefer to play it on the mobile app, but all my lives/requests appear on the computer (facebook) version of the game.  I rarely get lives sent via mobile.

• JGunderson04
    JGunderson04 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This is really frustrating... I've been playing in gameroom and have not been receiving any lives from friends, so decided to check on the facebook version and I have 10 listed there.  Why am I not receiving these via gameroom if these are supposed to be synced aka the same, just different platforms?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi JGunderson, it could just be that by loading up the game you kicked the requests into showing. 

There is definitely an issue...I think I might have to try FB more. It didn't help last time but maybe it will if gameroom is not showing them :)

• JGunderson04
    JGunderson04 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi JGunderson, it could just be that by loading up the game you kicked the requests into showing. 

There is definitely an issue...I think I might have to try FB more. It didn't help last time but maybe it will if gameroom is not showing them :)

Well I went back to gameroom to see if the messages had populated there and they didn't. IMO, the Facebook version of Candy Crush loads and plays much slower than the gameroom version. Until they fix it and make sure that both platforms sync for the player - I'll load up the FB version if I need lives! Pain.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?