Rancid 1851 impossible without buying yourself out

Options
Wendy_Woo
Wendy_Woo Posts: 10 Level 2

This game is just too hard, the pair of us play and neither of us has got below needing 350 points after playing many many games. I notice from web videos that 400 was the target at one time, 600 is soul destroying. I am about to throw in the towel!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Wendy,Β 

Its been changed already??? That is not a common thing when they are roughly around 200 ahead of that.

I know there were a lot of complaints about that level at the time of release so I do not understand why they are making it worse.Β 

I am so sorry, but its Rancids rules that if you have got this far then you cannot throw in the towel otherwise he wins! And all that hard work is for nothing. Just so you know ;)

I feel your pain though and I am not even there yet. I have just played one this week that was the easiest rancid I have passed in the last 1000 levels. I can't name it though or they will change it :P

I am going to pass the feedback on though. I know exactly what you mean by soul destroying. It feels like too much hard work for a game. If any of your friends are on this too, get them to comment. The more comments other than yourself and usually just me the better! You did the right thing posting it here though as they can take action from the King site but most tend to grumble where King can't see, so thank you for that :)

Fingers crossed it changes and changes soon!Β 

• Wendy_Woo
    Wendy_Woo Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi Wendy,Β 

Its been changed already??? That is not a common thing when they are roughly around 200 ahead of that.

I know there were a lot of complaints about that level at the time of release so I do not understand why they are making it worse.Β 

I am so sorry, but its Rancids rules that if you have got this far then you cannot throw in the towel otherwise he wins! And all that hard work is for nothing. Just so you know ;)

I feel your pain though and I am not even there yet. I have just played one this week that was the easiest rancid I have passed in the last 1000 levels. I can't name it though or they will change it :P

I am going to pass the feedback on though. I know exactly what you mean by soul destroying. It feels like too much hard work for a game. If any of your friends are on this too, get them to comment. The more comments other than yourself and usually just me the better! You did the right thing posting it here though as they can take action from the King site but most tend to grumble where King can't see, so thank you for that :)

Fingers crossed it changes and changes soon!Β 

It's changed now, hurrah!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?