I can't download Farm Heroes Saga on my iPad. It tells me 'Verification Code Required"

Judy_B-2
Judy_B-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I can't download Farm Heroes Saga on my iPad. It tells me 'Verification Code Required". I don't know how to do this.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2018

Good evening Judy, thank you for posting on King care.

Have you set up your security for purchases to need a code? I get that same message if I am logged out of my browser and want to access my icloud calendar, I have to verify it on my phone. 

Have you got a phone set up? Its Two layer security. I will try and copy and paste the info in another message as King have been fiddling with things and we are having trouble pasting links. 

• Lady_Choo

With two-factor authentication, you’ll need a verification code to sign in with your Apple ID on a new device or browser.

, you'll confirm your identity with your password plus a six-digit verification code. There are a few ways you can get a verification code. You can use the code displayed on your trusted device, get a text or phone call, or generate a code from your trusted device.

Use the code displayed on your trusted device

If you have a trusted device running iOS 9 and later or OS X El Capitan and later, the verification code is displayed automatically on your trusted devices.

Sign in with your Apple ID and password on a new device or browser.Look for a sign in notification on any of your trusted devices.Tap Allow to receive your verification code.Enter the verification code on your other device to complete sign in.

If you can’t receive a verification code on your trusted devices automatically, you can get one from Settings, even if your device is offline.

If you don’t have a trusted device handy, you can have a verification code sent to your trusted phone number as a text message or phone call.

Click Didn't get a verification code on the sign in screen.Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.You'll get a text message or phone call from Apple with your verification code.Enter the code on your other device to complete sign in.

If you can’t receive a verification code on your trusted devices automatically, you can get one from Settings, even if your device is offline.

From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

In iOS 10.3 or later:

Go to Settings > [your name].Tap Password & Security > Get Verification Code.

In iOS 10.3 or later, if your device is offline:

Go to Settings > [your name].Tap Password & Security. A message says "Account Details Unavailable." Tap Get Verification Code.

In iOS 10.2 or earlier:

Go to Settings > iCloud.Tap your Apple ID username.If your device is offline, tap Get Verification Code. If your device is online, tap Password & Security > Get Verification Code.

• Lady_Choo

I hope that makes sense! I would normally have given you a direct link but since the moderators signed off for the weekend, we community superstars have more posts in moderation for giving links, than we have been able to answer lol.

Let me know if you sort it or if you need further help :)

• Judy_B-2
    Judy_B-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I hope that makes sense! I would normally have given you a direct link but since the moderators signed off for the weekend, we community superstars have more posts in moderation for giving links, than we have been able to answer lol.

Let me know if you sort it or if you need further help :)

Thank you so much for your suggestions! As it turned out, I needed to update my credit card information. Sorry for the delay in letting you know but thanks for your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?