What are reward boosters in Farm heroes saga?

Options
alekhya51292
alekhya51292 Posts: 34 Level 2

I have won color boosters when I completed special events like Flower tower in Farm heroes saga but I can't see them added to my profile. Please help!!

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,656 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good afternoon alekhya51292 thank you for posting on King care.

I will pass this over to a moderator who will be able to help you with them :)

• alekhya51292
    Options

Ya okay... I accidentally marked this post as solved. Is that a problem?
  • alekhya51292
    Options

And where will I get the reply from moderator?
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello both! Sorry for the delay. As a gesture of goodwill I have added these items to your mobile game and next time you open the game you will see a pop up :-) 

Thanks!

• alekhya51292
    Options

Hello both! Sorry for the delay. As a gesture of goodwill I have added these items to your mobile game and next time you open the game you will see a pop up :-) 

Thanks!

Yes I got it. Thanks :)
  • alekhya51292
    Options

Thanks!

Hey!! I got the rewards but then again I won rewards in Choo choo challenge. And the same is happening. I didn't get my rewards. Do I have to request each time like this? What's the problem exactly?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?