Farm Pass

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3

Hello,

I forgot to claim the Farm Pass rewards before it ended yesterday and unfortunately did not take a screenshot of the reward level but I believe I made it to level 16. I am really surprised that it did not say "you have unclaimed rewards" when I opened the game which was usually the case. I would then be awarded what was unclaimed. I am disappointed to say the least. Is there a way to get the rewards due to me? I used boosters to pass the game and not only did I lose my own boosters but I never received any that I achieved. Please help. Thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Just_Me-2πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Farm Community!

First of all, wish you a Very Happy New YearπŸŽ‰

I am sorry to hear that you forgot to collect the goodies from Farm Pass & the game did not send them to you automatically, as it used to!! Let me ask our Farm In-charge and find out if they game team has changed anything!!

But, in the meantime, I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint. It is a lengthy process, but that is the only way to collect your missing rewards!

Did you ever send a complaint to King Player Support team? If so, you can follow the same way! If not, please let me know and I will assist youπŸ€—

It is nice to see you again (even-though you came to report an issue)!

Have a wonderful rest of the day🐣🌺

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

Hi PummyRaj,

I never had to go through King Player Support Team and therefore did not. Is there a way you can help me with this? I am leaving the U.S. for 6 weeks. I have so much to do and will not have the time to take care of this. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?