Marcie-2
Marcie-2 Posts: 26 Level 2

All king games are taking long to load PC and IPad

Best Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Marcie,

We're not aware of any performance issues on our side so I suggest you improve the performance of your devices (cleaning storage and freeing RAM usually works well for me). If after improving your devices you still have issues with our games, please come back: we'll be happy to help!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @Marcie-2 you are very welcome,  that is what we are here for! There won't be any updates before next week at the earliest as King are doing some big king things meaning the studios won't be around to fix glitches. 
    At least it looks like you can ignore it for now anyway :) 

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Marcie,

We're not aware of any performance issues on our side so I suggest you improve the performance of your devices (cleaning storage and freeing RAM usually works well for me). If after improving your devices you still have issues with our games, please come back: we'll be happy to help!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Marcie-2

Hi Marcie,

Cheers,

Xarly

I have plenty of RAM and regularly run software for cleanup. Farm in the worst taking 30 seconds to load. If it's my devices, why is this the only game I have an issue with. Candy Crush takes longer than it should, but nothing compared to Farm. I know 30 seconds out of my life isn't a long time, but its new, I used to click a game and "snap" that page was there.
  • Irenejd
    Irenejd Posts: 58 Level 3
    I have had the same problem forever.  I am a techie and I have cleaned my cache, deleted cookies, and my RAM is pretty darned clean.  I timed it today and it was over 30 seconds.  It's disappointing.  It's the am on my PC, my iPad, and my laptop.
  • Marcie-2
    Possibly in another thread I posted deleting other apps that I don't use sped up the loading, it was up to 60 seconds, but now it's about 10-15.  I'm happy.  

sidebar, are the graphic techs on vacation?  LOVE the editing on collecting Suns .
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @Marcie-2 glad that you sorted the loading problem :)
    I haven't seen the suns, have they changed? I really ought to look but I play mostly on pc and that doesn't get the fun stuff lol.
  • Marcie-2
    It looks like some one took a magenta colored marker and scribbled it out lol 
  • Lady_Choo
    Aha I see what you mean, you're not the first poster either. Are you on ios still and is it the same on pc? I am going to tag @MarkHawk as he is looking into it :) 
  • Marcie-2
    I only get that on my IPad.  It doesn't happen when I play on my PC
  • Lady_Choo
    Have you checked for an update? Auto update doesn't always do it annoyingly. 
  • Marcie-2
    I don't know about updating ............. I play through Facebook and take what ever I get.  It's not a big deal, at least I don't have to do an extra click on anything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?