Level 2015

Options
2»

Answers

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

300 Apples, 300 carrots, 150 water drops, and 13 of the 17 flowers first have to be made by the water drops which makes each flower in 3 moves. Using only 13 moves is more than impossible it is moronic. 

Hahahaha...I saw it. It's almost a joke, right. Don't even tried, the amounts are so frikkin funny
  • Clara_Bijvoet
    Options

This level is impossible even for a computer. Whoever design this level must had an F- in math. How can you collect 17 flowers in 13 moves, while you have to seed 13 of them? To seed the flowers alone takes 13 moves! Lol. 

Don't forget to water them in 13 moves;)
  • Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

The same with me. I have changed my game, because the tech team are not responding to the complaints we have all had through the last 40 to 50 levels. Waist of time every 2 or 3 levels, every time 48 hours for it to get fixed. I think the team are trying to force us out of the game to shut this game down. Because I can not find any other answer for this clumsiness in debuging the game!!!!!!

48 hours for a fix? It can often be a week!
  • Josephine_Cioffi
    Josephine_Cioffi Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It’s frustrating to play and have to wait for each level to be fixed. I don’t expect the levels to get easier at this point but there has to be some way to create a challenge and keep it doable. I’m ready to stop playing if at each level I have to wait and use all of my boosters to pass. I will not spend money on this game. 

• Elena_3_2
    Elena_3_2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I think the developers are creating impossible levels on purpose so people that want to pass the level, and don't want to wait to be fixed, will spend money to buy boosters. It might be good in concept but not in reality, bad business for the paid commercials because the majority of us will not play the game ( and watch the paid commercials ) till the levels are fixed

• Hani_Malati
    Hani_Malati Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

13 moves and you need to growing 13 flowers which is impossible, Even the computer cannot solve this level I think the level has either error or you guys joking

• Clara_Bijvoet
    edited October 2018
    Options

The same with me. I have changed my game, because the tech team are not responding to the complaints we have all had through the last 40 to 50 levels. Waist of time every 2 or 3 levels, every time 48 hours for it to get fixed. I think the team are trying to force us out of the game to shut this game down. Because I can not find any other answer for this clumsiness in debuging the game!!!!!!

Crossed my mind as well. They want to close the game. Cant find another explanation for 'clumsyfixinglevelcrap' Spent little to often some money on this game, frustration and curiosity....stupid me. Kings Crown must be of gold now :p. ..we will see
  • Clara_Bijvoet
    Options

they fixed it:) now stuck in 2016 :P hahahahahaha.....endless story. goodluck all!

• Elena_3_2
    Elena_3_2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Level has been fixed. Now level 2016 is impossible

• Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

they fixed it:) now stuck in 2016 :P hahahahahaha.....endless story. goodluck all!

Same here. How long will it take to fix this one I wonder.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?