Farm Heroes 2026

Options
Sadmom
Sadmom Posts: 19 Level 2

Is this a joke? So frustrating that every level needs fixed.

Best Answer

Answers

• DM_3
    DM_3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Bei Level 2026 ist wieder nicht möglich zu gewinnen. 

Scheinbar muss jeder neue Level überarbeitet werden, das macht keinen Spaß mehr. 

Mein bestes Ergebnis bisher, mit Einsatz von Schaufeln und Sammler :  youscreen.de/uzwufoums09.jpg

Besser die neuen Level stoppen und erst frei geben, wenn sie auch spielbar sind 

• Limor_Fatal
    Limor_Fatal Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Its not fun anymore!! You upseloti right

• wachotekeremata
    wachotekeremata Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

they don't care about us , they just want our money , I don't blame them , is perfectly fine , but this none sense has no point , I might spend money on a lever every 5 or 6 , but I'm at the point where you have to spend several dollares just to pass a lever , I promise myself not to pay until they fix this , or just quit playing . 

• Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Yes. It must be a joke. And not a funny one either. One thousand fruits, 70 fire-crackers and 18 flowers in just 12 moves. Crazy!

F.f.s. fix this. I am so sick of this happening on so many of the higher levels. I emailed King about this and just got a poxy standard reply,

• Jessica_2_2
    Jessica_2_2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I'm so frustrated!!  I waited days for the last level to be revised just to be stuck at this level waiting for days :(  it's not fun when the levels aren't possible!

• wachotekeremata
    edited November 2018
    Options

Yes. It must be a joke. And not a funny one either. One thousand fruits, 70 fire-crackers and 18 flowers in just 12 moves. Crazy!

F.f.s. fix this. I am so sick of this happening on so many of the higher levels. I emailed King about this and just got a poxy standard reply,

you know , the worst part is , that even when this was a hard level already , they fix it , instead of 30 firecrackers now you need 70 , instead of 600 fruits , now you need a 1000 , so yeah , they know what they are doing , and nobody from king reads this , so we are wasting our time .
  • wachotekeremata
    Options

Wow , thank god its solved ha ha ha ha , let me lol with you .

• Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

I guess they think that if you reach the high levels you must be addicted to the game, so will spend money more easily and line their pockets. I have a set limit of how much I will spend on this game and will not increase it to pass ridiculously hard levels. I am not rich or stupid!
  • DM_3
    DM_3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Aber nun ist Level 2027 das nächste was bearbeitet werden muss. ...

• Beverly_LeRiche
    Beverly_LeRiche Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

They revise a level, just to be stuck on the next level! I have been playing for years & also have spent money at times, when I felt I was enjoying the game & needed a boost! Ready to quit all together. Must be a computer generated game, there is no way to level up EVERY TIME.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?